Albs -- Kraft ghost town!!

Hey all! I started to post the stock outs when I was at the Greenhurst Albs, but there were just too many to keep texting. The 12th St. Albs is in the same shape too.

IT IS A KRAFT GHOST TOWN! If you were planning on doing the Kraft sale using coupons, that is going to be a challenge for sure -- unless you need mayo!

Here are the Kraft outs:
Velveeta cups (only a few broccoli variety left)
Kraft shredded cheese
Kraft block cheese
Juicy Juice box drinks
Philly cream cheese -- only a few salmon, chive, sundried tomato, and spinach & artichoke
Digiorno Flat Breads
Ritz crackerfuls
Cheez-its

Doublers "favs" that are out:
Rhodes rolls (only a couple multigrain left)

At this point, I left the store. There is going to be a truck tomorrow night, but it won't be there in time to help us with this sale.

~~Darlene

0 comments:

Post a Comment